Our endoscope is an incredible piece of equipment. It includes a special camera that enables us to gain access & visualise certain areas within the body, whilst being minimally invasive & thus allowing a quicker recovery for your pet.
Our endoscope enables us to:
- Visualise and capture images of the parts of digestive & respiratory tract
- Collect samples for laboratory analysis to assist with making a diagnosis
Our advanced digital radiography unit allows us to take & assess images within seconds.
Our Radiography unit enables us to:
- Capture images of the skeleton; assisting us with identifying fractures, joint disease (arthritis), certain bone cancers or infections
- Capture images of the chest; assisting us with identifying underlying heart or respiratory disease
- Capture images of the abdomen; assisting us with identifying foreign bodies, cancers & intra-abdominal disease